top of page
Cross-cultural management, negotiation, teams, leadership
I offer training and coaching on over 100 cultures, plus function-specific cultural and other training/coaching
- Cross-cultural skills development – both country/region-specific and general. I am supported by a virtual team of country experts where required, whom I ‘beam in’ to my sessions.
- Functional cross-cultural areas, such as negotiation, multicultural teams, presenting to different cultures, leading across cultures, emailing across cultures.
- Corporate culture consultancy – e.g. helping organisations formulate organisational values and behaviour, and implement them.
- Pure negotiation skills, as well as cross-cultural negotiation skills.
- Persuasive communication skills.
- Building high-performing teams (mono- as well as multicultural) using an online diagnostic tool I developed.
- Working successfully in remote and hybrid teams. I recently helped produce an award-winning video series on the topic.
- Leadership through Shakespeare and other literature (this is a newer area for me, but I read English Literature at Oxford and so it is something in which I am very interested.)
bottom of page